Following the approval of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by the UN General Assembly, EvalGender+, United Nations Evaluation Group (UNEG) and the Independent Evaluation Office (IEO) of UN Women, in collaboration UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDP, EvalPartners, Global Parliamentarian Forum for Evaluation, IOCE, CONEVAL, the Government of Switzerland, and the Government of Sri Lanka, have the pleasure to announce a:
High-level event and technical workshop on “Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused and gender-responsive lens”
to take place in
New York from 15 March to 17 March 2016
* High Level Event on 15 March from 3pm to 5pm
The high-level event will engage ministers, parliamentarians, senior leaders from international organizations, and civil society representatives in a global discussion to identify strategies for building an enabling environment to evaluate SDGs with an equity-focused and gender-responsive lens.
* Technical Workshop on 16 March from 9am to 5:30pm and 17 March from 9am to 1:30pm
The technical workshop will kick-start a process of establishing a common framework for evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused and gender-responsive lens.
To access the agenda, please click here
- Launch via a live webinar on 21 January.
- 4-week online consultation starting 22 January hosted by the EvalGender+ community. To join, please click here
- High level event and Technical workshop to be held in New York
- Development of a Guidance to Evaluate SDGs with an equity-focused and gender-responsive lens
- Technical assistance to up to 6 countries